So I’ve been meaning to have a giveaway for a while, but I’ve never gotten to it, until now that is. Before you is the lovely Avengers Assembled 10-Disc Limited Edition Six-Movie Collector’s Set for Bluray. I can’t show it to you in its physical form, because the release date is September 25th. The price on amazon as of the time of my making this post is 139.96 USD.
So here are the rules:
- I can’t tell you to follow me, it’s up to you really. But it would be nice if you did.
- You can reblog and like this post as many times as you want. Just be courteous of the fact that some people might not want their dashboards spammed.
- I will chose a winner using a random number generator.
- I will ship anywhere in the world.
- The giveaway will end September 20th at 12:00 am EST, 5 days before the release date.
- Your ask box must be open! If I cannot contact you, I will go to the next random number.
- If you do not reply to me within 3 days, I will go to the next random number.
- You must be willing to provide me with your address and some slightly more reliable contact information.That is all, and I wish you luck!- Alice/Freyjas
Suggestion by Kei
That never happened
Oh, of course it didn’t…
I’m pretty sure it didn’t.
I never get that intoxicated.
aww come on, what about that one party we had the other day…
Thor, you and your brother have very extensive imaginations. Like I said, I don’t get that intoxicated. It’s nearly impossible.
You just need a few days of seclusion to make you actually appreciate your teammates.
Other times, you just need a really good drink.
I guess the point of this photoset is that his background and the effect his father had on both him and his brother were undoubtedly some of the darkest moments in his past. But Clint being Clint, the Avenger who has always made his own luck, he’s come a long way from being his dad’s punching bag to become a hero in his own right. Despite his arrogance and cocky, womanising side, there will always be a part of him that strives to keep himself afloat by constantly training—he needs to be the best at what he does because that is all he has. He could have easily become something much worse; he could have become Barney; he could have become his father. But he didn’t, and that is the stuff an Avenger is made of.